Intego develops and produces customer-specific camera inspection systems. We apply the latest measurement and inspection methods to solve ambitious inspection tasks reliably.
Due to our longtime experience with automation processes and close cooperation with our customers, even the most complex systems can be optimally integrated into existing production lines.
If you require an individual solution, Intego offers free-of-charge feasibility studies based on sample parts. The prepared study will include a system design with draft specifications and a price estimate. Do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Our systems are used worldwide in the following industries:
- Solar: inspection throughout the whole value added chain: ingots, wafers, cells and complete modules
- Sapphire: slab inspection, bubble-, lineage and crystal-defect testing
- Plastics processing: inspection of transparent parts and surfaces for automotive, electronics and medical technology.
- Metal: in- and outside of metal pipes, in general surfaces and geometry
- Semiconductor: real time growth control, MOVPE or MBE systems
|Please visit us at our booth no. 17 at the 16th International
Conference on Silicon Carbide and Related Materials (ICSCRM)
in Giardini Naxos, Italy, from October 4 - 9, 2015
For further information please see ICSCRM